23 January, 2011

Lament and Celebrations

My heart has wandered afar.
My conversations,
through starry nights
are now echoes fading away.
I am only awake in my sleep

Ask of thirst, to the thirsty
ground, to wavering feet
the lost, for the quest of liberation
an old man, of delicate dreams
and vis-a-vis is peace,
embellishing unto my restlessness.

I am searching for Your tune
for my notes in Your tune
for the vibrations of Earth calling
for the mirror which shows Ego
and for Your trance where there is abandon

I am afraid
I am restless
Agitation, meditations go unheeded
But I shall dance to the music,again
For the sake of the voice
calling me back home.

musings,
but inebriations of my being
and somewhere between syllables
sans the self indulgence
lies a beautiful stark truth
revealed in the journey
in instances of lament and celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment